Security & Privacy
Last update: 24-5-2018
Vitalize.nl and Vitstore.com guarantee safe online shopping and respect the privacy of all visitors to our website. We appreciate the trust you place in us when sharing your personal data. The security of that data is very important to us. All the data you leave with us is secured by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. When you place an order, we use this secure environment. Your data will be protected and treated confidentially at all times.
Read more below about what we do to protect and safeguard your data.
Vitalize.com and Vitstore.com guarantee safe online shopping. Pages with important and confidential information are delivered over SSL-connections, ensuring that all confidential information is sent encrypted. All pages on Vitalize.nl and Vitstore.com use this technology. Your data is safe with us and is not shared with any third parties.
Vitalize?Vitstore is a member of Webshop Keurmerk.
Vitalize/Vitstore strongly believes in its products and in good cooperation with its external parties. This also finds expression in the quality mark for online shops. This mark tells you that you can pay safely and securely and that your privacy is guaranteed on Vitalize.nl and Vitstore.com.
SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer. This is a secure way of effecting electronic transactions via the Internet. SSL is a standard protocol that uses public key encryption technology to create a secure service between internet servers. The integrity and verification of the messages as well as the identification of sender/receiver are guaranteed. The communication between web server and client is subsequently encrypted. If the URL starts with https://, you are on a secure site.
Vitalize/Vitstore is a member of Webshop Keurmerk.
We respect the privacy of all users of our sites and ensure that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use this information to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest, we will only use this information with your permission. Vitalize/Vitstore does not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties involved in processing your order. These third parties have all entered into a data processing agreement with Vitalize/Vitstore.
Vitalize/Vitstore uses its customers' user data for different purposes. We use your information primarily to give you the best possible personal shopping experience. The data is only used for Vitalize or Vitstore purposes. This information is not shared with any third parties. Please read below what we do with your data.
Because we want to be very transparent towards our customers, we would like to explain to you what we do with your personal data.
- If you place an order on Vitalize.nl or Vitstore.com, we need your name, email address, delivery address and payment details to carry out your order and to keep you informed of its status.
- To make shopping on Vitalize.nl and Vitstore.com as pleasant as possible, we store with your consent your personal information and the details of your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website.
- If you have placed an order, we will after a while send you a reminder that your products are running out. For this we only use your name, email address and the data of the products you previously purchased. If you want, you can unsubscribe via the unsubscribe link in the "Product is running out" email.
- We use your name, address and email address as obtained through an order, subscription newsletter or scratch-and-win campaign to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive this information, it is possible to unsubscribe at our website or via the newsletter link. You will then no longer receive online newsletters from Vitstore. If you do not wish to receive print/offline information from Vitstore, please contact our customer service. We will then remove all your data from our customer database.
- If you place an order with Vitalize.nl or Vitstore.com, we will, if so desired, store the data on a secure server. You can enter your username and password and create an account in 'My Vitstore'. With a 'My Vitstore' account you don't have to fill in your name, address, email address, and delivery and billing address with every new order. We keep this data until you want your data to be deleted from our customer database.
- We ask for your gender to categorize our results correctly.
- We ask for your date of birth to send you an offer on your birthday.
- If you request a consultation with one of our therapists or dieticians, your details will be handled confidentially by these consultants. The data you provide will be protected and stored in your customer account and will not be shared with third parties. This data is kept just as long according to the Tax and Customs Administration guidelines. This will change again after a new order has been placed.
- Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from visitors help us develop and improve our site further.
- If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether you do this under your own name (and add other personal data) or anonymously. We are interested in the opinions and experiences of our visitors. However, Vitstore reserves the right not to publish contributions that do not adhere to the terms and conditions of our website.
- During chats we sometimes ask for your name, email address + order number in order to provide you with quicker service.
- After placing an order you have the option to give your opinion about the order process via Hotjar. This data helps us to make the webshop even better.
If you would like to view, change or remove your user data from our database, please contact our customer service. AAs a consumer you always have the right to object to the processing of personal data. The data will be stored until a manual change is made. This is done in the interest of the customer. The length of time that the data is stored is therefore more than 15 years.
Want to know more about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)? Click here to go to the website of the Dutch Data Protection Agency (DPA). As a consumer you have the right to file a complaint with the DPA too.
Your personal data will always be handled with care and technically secured. Vitstore will only use your personal data in the instances mentioned above. Parties with whom we collaborate have all concluded a data processing agreement with us. We make sure that sub-processors are bound by the same obligations as Vitalize/Vitstore.
Want to know more about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)? Click hereto go to the website of the Dutch Data Protection Agency (DPA). As a consumer you have the right to file a complaint with the DPA too.
Vitalize / Vitstore would never give your personal information to third parties and will only provide information to third parties involved in completing your order. Our employees and our third parties are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information. Data processing agreements have been concluded with all cooperating parties.
This website uses the services of Daisycon to promote advertisers through performance based advertising. Performance based advertising is a fair form of advertising because an advertiser only pays for actual and measurable results.
To be able to execute this service, our partner Daisycon uses so-called affiliate cookies and matching data. With these cookies a match can be made between the transaction with the advertiser and this website. Because of this, Daisycon knows that this website must receive a fee. When registering this fee, this website will have access to basic, anonymous transaction data. This data may only be stored and / or edited by this website in order to promote the relevant advertiser more effectively or to make statistical analyses. This website ensures that stored data is adequately secured and adheres to applicable privacy guidelines and legislation. We have explained this to Daisycon by accepting the General Publisher conditions.
Vouchers offered by Sovendus GmbH: If there is a voucher offer that is currently of interest to you, we will transmit a pseudonymized and encrypted hash value of your email address and IP address to Sovendus (Sovendus GmbH, Moltkestr. 11, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany) (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR). The pseudonymized hash value of the e-mail address is used to take into account any opposition to advertising by Sovendus (opt-out) (Art. 21(3), Art. 6(1)(c) of the GDPR). The IP address is used by Sovendus exclusively for data security purposes and, as a rule, anonymised after seven days (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR). For accounting purposes, we will also transmit your order number, the value of your order, including currency, the session ID, the coupon code, and the time stamp to Sovendus in pseudonymized form (Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR). If you are interested in a Sovendus voucher offer and click on the Sovendus banner (and no opt-out is registered in the Sovendus system at your e-mail address), we will send your title, name and e-mail address to Sovendus in encrypted form, so that they can process the voucher (Art. 6 (1) under (b) and (f), GDPR).
For further information regarding the processing of your data by Sovendus, please see the customer service.
If you have any questions about your data or if your details are incorrect, please contact our customer service.
Vitalize.nl / Vitstore.com
4207 HL Gorinchem
Chamber of Commerce no. 11065579