Vitamin C Ascorbate Acid-free 1000 mg
Vitalize Acid-free Vitamin C Ascorbate 1000 mg is buffered vitamin C that loses its acidic form due to its link to calcium and magnesium. This ascorbate complex is friendly to the stomach and intestines and protects the teeth, unlike the acidic ascorbate form (ascorbic acid). Another advantage of ascorbate is that your body needs less of it to optimize the absorption of vitamin C and it prevents the loss of minerals at higher doses.
Buffered vitamin CBuffered vitamin C is vitamin C that is available in a more neutral form so that the body does not acidify when this form of vitamin C is ingested. Ascorbic acid may cause irritation of the gastrointestinal tract and diarrhoea.
Action of vitamin CVitamin C has many benefits. It is involved in the immune system, energy metabolism and many other processes in the body.
- Helps maintain strong blood vessel walls
- Important for a good condition of the blood vessels
- Helps maintain strong bones
- Plays a role in the formation of healthy cartilage
- Promotes energy metabolism
- Helps reduce fatigue
- Stimulates the maintenance of normal skin
- Promotes the absorption of iron in the blood
- Helps maintain good resistance after physical activity
- Supports the immune system
- Is an antioxidant and protects against free radicals
- Important for maintaining strong teeth
- Protects cells against oxidative damage due to air pollution and UV radiation
- Contributes to a clear mind and learning performance
- Supports nervous system function
Want to know more about Vitamin C Acid-free Ascorbate 1000 mg? Click here for more advice and product information.
Daily dose *
Vitamin A (as retinol acetate)
Vitamin B1 & nbsp; (as thiamine hydrochloride)
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||2.4 mg||171%|
|Vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide)||16 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B5 (as calcium pantothenate)||9 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||1.4 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B8 (as biotin)||62.5 μg||125%|
|Vitamin B11 (as folic acid)||300 μg||150%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||3.75 μg||150%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||100 mg||125%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||10 μg||100%|
|Vitamin E (as natural tocopherol succinate)||15 mg||125%|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate)||120 mg||15%|
|of which calcium citrate 5 mg|
|Chrome (as chromium chloride)||60 μg||150%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 μg||100%|
|Iron (as an iron fumerate)||17.5 mg||125%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||1250 μg||125%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||56 mg||15%|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate)||2.5 mg||125%|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate)||50 μg||100%|
|Selenium (as sodium selenite)||55 μg||100%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||10 mg||100%|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||25 mg|
|Spirulina powder||12.5 mg|
* Daily dosage based on 1 tablet.
** RI = Reference Intake.
0 experiences from and by users
Insert your own experience
- Waarom kiezen voor Vitstore
Recommended in combination with Vitamin C Ascorbate Acid-free 1000 mg
- Voedingssupplementen met de grootste zorg samengesteld.
- Productie volgens strenge HACCP en GMP standaarden en Europese richtlijnen.
- Ontwikkeld volgens de nieuwste wetenschappelijke inzichten.
- Op basis van specifieke grondstofkeuzes.