Vitamin D Basic 25 µg
Vitamin D plays an important role in maintaining supple and strong muscles. Vitamin D helps absorb calcium from food. This is important for maintaining strong bones and teeth. The most powerful and best absorbable form of vitamin D is the bioactive form known as cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
Vitamin D deficiencySunlight and good nutrition are important sources of vitamin D, but you may still need extra vitamin D. For example, the elderly, children, pregnant women and people with tinted skin have an increased need for vitamin D. But also people who do not go outdoors much, work night shifts or wear headscarves and therefore get little sunlight on their skin. The Health Council of the Netherlands therefore recommends that these groups take extra vitamin D daily.
Advantages of vitamin D3 at a glance
- Increases calcium absorption by the bones
- Helps maintain strong bones and teeth
- Good for the functioning of muscles
- Has a positive effect on the cell division process
- Supports the immune system
Who benefits from high doses of vitamin D?People of advanced age (> 70 years), people who are overweight or who have undergone gastric bypass surgery benefit from high doses of vitamin D, such as in our Vitalize Vitamin D Forte 75 µg / 3000 IU capsules.
Want to know more about Vitamin D Basic 25 µg? Click here for more advice and product information.
Daily dose *
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) & nbsp;
* Daily dosage based on 1 capsule.
** RI = Reference intake.
0 experiences from and by users
Insert your own experience
- Voedingssupplementen met de grootste zorg samengesteld.
- Productie volgens strenge HACCP en GMP standaarden en Europese richtlijnen.
- Ontwikkeld volgens de nieuwste wetenschappelijke inzichten.
- Op basis van specifieke grondstofkeuzes.